Our iconic and continuing bestseller, this technical duvet is ideal for freezing conditions anywhere in the world.
WEIGHT: 770g/ 27.2oz
SIZE: S - XXL
A tried and tested, simply constructed duvet. The water resistant outer makes it ideal for use in changeable weather conditions. A great item for ski touring, alpine climbing and general use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 316g (size L) of 90/10 pure down offering a 675+ fill power for use comfortably down to -10°C
- Stitch through construction throughout ensures an even spread of down for maximum insulation and minimum weight
- 2-way front zip with narrow double welts covering over the main zip gives easy access to the jacket
- Stud off hood with a wired visor and full frontal adjustment
- 2 external hand warmer pockets with zip entry
- Large internal chest pocket with stretch mesh pocket bag - maximising storage space without compromising breathability
- High fleece lined neck collar for warmth and comfort
- Drilite drip-strip inside the front zip - prevents moisture ingress
- Half elasticated cuff with a laminated touch & close adjustment for a perfect fit
- Packs away into its own stuffsac (provided)