Consistently voted the best mountaineering jacket for the worst winter storms.
WEIGHT: 595g/ 21oz
SIZE: S - XXL
This jacket is made from the latest Pro® fabric from GORE®. Based on feedback from our professional day in day out users. Perfect for the worst conditions imaginable, tough, totally weatherproof in the worst Cairngorm storm, at home on any serious mountaineering trip. The only jacket ever to win with a score of 50/50 in Trail Magazine's famous Ultimate Waterproof test.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- NEW 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Ascendor II fabric
- NEW 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Tenacity fabric reinforcements
- Mountain HC Hood with Stealth Technology
- Mountain cut with longer body length articulated and pre-shaped
- NEW Stratum Storage System with 2 large chest pockets and 2 ‘A4’
- sized Napoleon pockets all with protective plackets
- Stealth Construction techniques used throughout
- 2 way YKK® underarm water-resistant pit-zips for ventilation
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords